Invisalign Dental Care Services
Invisalign is one of the best dental care services for people who want to fix their teeth. Invisalign is the ideal dental service for individuals suffering from crooked teeth, misaligned teeth, or malocclusion. Traditional orthodontic procedures, like metallic braces, look ugly and are uncomfortable. Adults generally avoid orthodontic procedures because conventional braces have to be worn for several years and look hideous, which can adversely impact your professional or social lives. The Invisalign treatment plan is ideal for teenagers and adults if they want a highly-effective means of fixing their teeth without wearing unattractive braces. The most significant advantage of Invisalign braces is that they’re made of removable thermoplastic that’s invisible to a casual observer. Furthermore, you can also remove the Invisalign braces before meals to prevent them from getting stained. This article gives you a detailed overview of the Invisalign treatment plan and how to find an Invisalign dentist near me.
What is the Invisalign treatment plan?
The Invisalign treatment plan will start with a consultation with an Invisalign dentist. Your Invisalign dentist will examine your smile, map out an Invisalign treatment plan, and chart a step-by-step overview of the Invisalign treatment plan. Once you approve the Invisalign treatment plan, they will send an order for the right set of Invisalign aligners based on a dental mold of your mouth. You have to wear each Invisalign aligner for at least 22 hours a day and change your Invisalign aligners every two weeks, moving on to each progressive aligner tray until your teeth are aligned.
How does Invisalign work?
- Now that you know what the Invisalign treatment plan entails, we’ll take you through a step-by-step overview of the Invisalign treatment plan and process.
- When you make an appointment with your Invisalign-trained dentist, they will schedule a consultation with the Invisalign Smile Concierge Team.
- The Invisalign dentist and the Smile Concierge Team will examine your teeth and take a dental mold of your mouth. They will create a graphical computerized image of your teeth based on dental decay. The Invisalign dentist will give you a step-by-step overview of how your teeth will progress through the Invisalign treatment plan.
- Once you approve the Invisalign treatment plan, the Invisalign dentist will send an order for your Invisalign aligner trays.
- Once the dentist receives the Invisalign trays, your Invisalign treatment plan can begin. The dentist will give you a set of Invisalign aligners, and they will instruct you on how to wear them.
- You’ll have to wear Invisalign aligners at least 22 hours a day. If you don’t wear them sufficiently, your teeth won’t move forward, and the procedure will be less effective.
- You will have to go to the dentist every 1 or 2 weeks so they can gauge your progress. The Invisalign dentist will ensure you’re on the right track and give you the next Invisalign tray.
- You’ll have to keep changing your Invisalign aligners every two weeks to ensure your teeth continue moving in the correct direction.
- You’ll start seeing the results of the Invisalign treatment after a few weeks, but the entire treatment plan may last for 6 to 18 months. You can minimize the Invisalign treatment plan’s duration by wearing the Invisalign aligners for over 22 hours daily.
- In some cases, your Invisalign dentist may also recommend SmartForce Invisalign attachments. These are tooth-colored shapes attached to the Invisalign aligners to increase their efficiency. Invisalign attachments act like handles to increase the force they apply to the aligners. You only need Invisalign attachments in rare cases when your teeth are stubborn.
- After your Invisalign treatment plan, the dentist will ask you to wear dental retainers for about six months. The purpose of the retainers is to ensure that your teeth remain in the right place and prevent them from moving back to their original position.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- The Invisalign treatment plan is a lot more effective than traditional braces. Invisalign can fix the most complex dental and orthodontic issues at a lower timeframe.
- Invisalign braces are transparent. Most people can’t see Invisalign braces even if they’re close to you. As such, adults can wear Invisalign braces and not worry about it affecting their professional or social lives.
- Invisalign braces can be removed before meals. As such, you can enjoy all kinds of meals, rinse your mouth, and wear the Invisalign aligners again. You don’t need to worry about the food staining your braces.
- Invisalign aligners are made of thermoplastic material with no wires or brackets. As such, they don’t cause any pain or discomfort.
- The Invisalign treatment plan lasts for 6 to 18 months. As such, the entire Invisalign treatment plan is a lot faster than traditional braces, which may last for 2 to 4 years.
How can Invisalign be used to fix overbites or underbites?
Invisalign can fix overbites and underbites just as they fix all other orthodontic issues — by applying pressure on your teeth to move them in the desired direction. The Invisalign aligners will apply more pressure on your upper teeth if you have an overbite. The Invisalign aligners will apply more pressure on your lower teeth if you have an underbite. Please consult your Invisalign dentist near me about the specifics of your treatment plan.
How much does Invisalign cost?
The Invisalign treatment plan costs between $3,000 to $7,000. However, you can get insurance to pay for a part of that treatment, which will reduce your financial burden significantly.
Schedule an Appointment with Invisalign Dentist
URBN Dental is one of the most reputable emergency dental clinics in Houston, and we have some of the most accomplished Invisalign-approved dentists. Our dentists will examine your teeth and recommend the ideal orthodontic procedures. Please schedule an appointment with an Invisalign dentist today.