Meet Our Top-Rated Dentists In Houston, TX
URBN Dental Midtown is led by highly-skilled, top-rated dentists in Houston, TX. We individually select dentists from the country’s leading dental schools, including those specializing in the latest and safest dental techniques. Furthermore, we only select dentists who have completed residency programs and fellowships from reputable institutions. Our dentists also stay abreast of the latest developments in dentistry and dental care with regular, ongoing education and training. They are also deeply passionate about dentistry and ensure you feel comfortable through every aspect of your dental journey.
Below, we provide an overview of our dentists’ credentials in Houston.
Dr. Kyunglim Chae:
- Graduate of New York University’s BA/DDS 7-year joint program
- Graduated at a Presidential Honors Scholar with Honors in Biology
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the New York University College of Dentistry
- Offers BPA-Free, organically-modified fillings that are highly biocompatible
- Specializes in dealing with dental emergencies, gum inflammation, periodontal disease, etc.
Dr. Benjamin Golik:
- Graduated from the University of Missouri in an expedited three-year program
- Graduated with Bachelor of Science degree with Magna cum Laude, University Honors
- Published in the Journal of Experimental Biology
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Missouri-Kansas City (Honors)
- One-year Advanced General Practice Residency at the Lutheran Medical Center
- Specialized training in full-mouth cosmetic rehabilitation, oral surgery, and orthodontics
Dr. Jiman Nelson:
- Masters in Biomedical Sciences from the University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Residency of Advanced Education in General Dentistry from the University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Specialty Residency in Periodontics/Periodontal Plastic Surgery and Implantology
- Currently pursuing a Master of Dentistry at the University of Texas Health and Science Center, Dept. of Periodontics
Our Dental Clinic In Midtown Houston Has Unanimous 5-Star Ratings And Reviews
URBN Dental Midtown has unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients on Google. Our perfect ratings are indicative of a perfect track record. In our increasingly digital age, the only way to maintain perfect reviews online is to deliver excellent service with the highest standards of care. We ensure all patients feel emotionally and physically comfortable throughout the experience, and our dentists are nothing short of exceptional.
One of our patients recently wrote the following:
“Highly recommend! A coworker told me about it, and I’m grateful she did. Jasmin did a great job of making me feel comfortable from the start as she took pictures of my teeth. They were able to walk me through the process thoroughly and explain why things were a certain way when it came to my teeth. Jorge answered all my questions and helped advise ways I could prevent different things when it came to taking care of my teeth. The dentist himself was very informative. He gave me advice that made me only wish I came in sooner! Overall, everyone was very friendly, informative, and helpful. Again, I highly recommend and am thankful I was referred to URBN Dental Midtown.”
How Long Does A Dental Implant Procedure Take?
Dental implant surgery only takes one or two hours. But the entire dental implant process, from the initial consultation to the final recovery, may take several months. The specific duration of the complete dental implant process depends on numerous factors, including whether you need tooth extraction before dental implants, bone grafts for dental implants, the number of implants you need, the types of implants used, and other factors. The traditional dental implant process usually includes three sessions over a period of 6 to 9 months.
Some people need to undergo a tooth extraction before dental implants. In some cases, dental implant surgery can be done on the same day as tooth extraction, but, in other cases, dental implant surgery is done a few weeks after tooth extraction. Some patients may also need a bone graft procedure before dental implants to improve bone density, which can further delay the overall process by a few months. After bone grafting, you may need to wait for 3 to 6 months before undergoing dental implant surgery.
After dental implant surgery, your body initiates the osseointegration process. Osseointegration is a process wherein your jawbone tissues gradually fuse with the surrounding implant structure, making the dental implant a firmly-rooted part of your dental anatomy. During the osseointegration process, your dental implant should not be disturbed, so the dentist might leave it without a prosthetic tooth/ the osseointegration process can take around 6 months, following which you receive the final dental crown or restoration.
Who Needs Dental Implant Treatment?
Dental implants are meant for patients who are missing teeth or need to undergo tooth extractions. Whether you’re missing one, several, or even all of your teeth, you can opt for dental implants to replace your missing teeth. Your dentist will recommend the ideal types of dental implants and dental implant restorations to replace your missing teeth.
Are Dental Implants A Permanent Solution For Tooth Loss?
Dental implants are a permanent solution for tooth loss. Dental implants replace the root structures of your missing teeth and offer a firm and stable base for the restoration. While the crown or bridge might have to be replaced after 10 to 20 years, the underlying dental implant should last a lifetime with proper care.
Schedule An Appointment At Our Dental Offices In Houston, TX
URBN Dental Midtown is led by some of the best Houston dentists and dental implant specialists. You can find our dental specialists at 3510 Main St. Ste E, Houston, right next to the Ensemble Theater or HCC Metro Rail stop. Please schedule an appointment at our dental offices to explore your treatment options in Houston, TX.